Minutes: Sego Lily PTA Board Meeting
Wednesday, May 4, 2016
Motion to accept the minutes from April 2016 meeting, 2nd by Rachelle Kimball , Motion passed
Treasurer Report: Marnee Lemon
- We got a check for $16.94 from Macey’s Perks
- We just discovered that the school paid for the t-shirts for the Knowledge Bowl Team so we won’t have to spend the money set aside for those. A check had already been written for those. It was ripped up.
- Marnee needs 3 people to perform the yearly audit of our books.
- Hailey Worthen, Rachelle Kimball, and Amy Wyatt each volunteered. Marnee will contact them early in June to set that up.
Jammie’s report is due.
Field Day: Kindergarten am/pm on May 16th
1st-6th Grades on May 24th.
- Volunteers needed to hand out popsicles
May 16 AM- Amy Wyatt PM- Amanda Ellsworth
May 24 9:15-11:15 Rachelle Kimball, Haylie Worthen, & Marnee Lemon
12:00-2:00 Wendy Belcher and Jammie Brooks
- Plan to set up and clean up
- Needed: Cooler & Ice, Garbage bag or can, 1 table and 2 chairs
- Set up out on the field
- Jammie has ordered twin pops from Macey’s. She will pick those up on the Friday before and will put them in the lunchroom freezer.
DeAnn Anderton, Cheri Baker, Lara Bangerter, Dorothy Ryan, and Diana Brower.
Newsletter: Haylie Worthen
- Newsletter and Needs Assessment hard copies going home with students either 5/4 or 5/5
- Volunteering needs set up as a Google Doc to be emailed to all parents.
- Red Ribbon Week Chair and Co-chair
- Reflections Chair and Co-chair
- Good Choice Store
Carnival Update: Amanda Ellsworth
- Still need help with Auction, an Advertising Coordinator, and a Business Sponsor coordinator
- Need a person to oversee High School Volunteers (Track Team Parent, possibly?)
- Julie Eldredge has volunteered to oversee Grab Bags
- Julia Whitehead has volunteered to oversee the Baker’s Corner
- Jodi Atkinson has volunteered to help with prizes
Transitioning to next year’s PTA Board: Jammie Brooks
- Signatures need to be transferred at the bank by June 30, 2016
- New Board assumes responsibilities on July 1, 2016
- Set up a Budget Mtg. in August 2016